Tuesday 12 February 2013

About me :)


My 2 doggies asleep <3
Sleepy head Candy...Ireally have an obsession with dog.
and...this is me :D
My name's Alice and this blog post is an introduction about me(seriously first time blogging). I love the color pink and is interested in Japanese culture. I am also good at drawing, mostly sketching which i have been doing ever since i can remember. I also have 2 toy poodles(father and son). One is a cockapoo name Baby and the other is a mix between cockapoo and shitzupoo named Candy, that look nothing like a toy and a tank full of fishes that i don't even know what specie it is. Sadly, my best marks are from courses i hate the most like math and science and i wish to never have to take another one of those courses again. But since i love animals, I'm thinking of becoming a vet. But, I just can't decide between a vet or graphic designer.As of lately, i been thinking of pursuing a career as a video game designer rather than a vet because of all the stress with none stop science and math courses. Of course, for a video game designer, it may seem like a dream job to many and it certainly is to me, and i just figured that out like today.Since i am mostly into art, I am thinking of majoring art and become the designer (illustrator/graphic designer) of video games.I am also currently creating a visual novel game called "Dark Academy" which is pretty much based on the Japanese culture using Japanese sayings such as 'arigato' or Japanese names such as Hideki, or Kiriya rather than being Americanized.
 That's pretty much it about me and a bit of my background. and Oh!!! totally forgot that i am also currently making a website for my game that is still in process...and probably will be for the next few month or so since i am quite lazy at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment